Make an Appointment with Jeamice, CED's Grad Intern!
CED students - need a little extra attention between now and the end of the term? Come see our grad intern Jeamice! You can set up an appointment with her via the link below.
Hello CED students:
I’m Jeamice Parker, the Undergraduate Advising Intern for CED this year. My job is to assist students in the College of Environmental Design with advising while developing my advising and counseling skills. I am sending this e-mail to reach out to students and offer appointments for advising through December 21st.
If you would like to come in to talk about being homesick, balancing self-care and school, preparing for graduate school, or anything else you may be going through, feel free to make an appointment.
To set up an appointment for advising, log into bCal and go to: http://tinyurl.com/jeamice1
Hello CED students:
I’m Jeamice Parker, the Undergraduate Advising Intern for CED this year. My job is to assist students in the College of Environmental Design with advising while developing my advising and counseling skills. I am sending this e-mail to reach out to students and offer appointments for advising through December 21st.
If you would like to come in to talk about being homesick, balancing self-care and school, preparing for graduate school, or anything else you may be going through, feel free to make an appointment.
To set up an appointment for advising, log into bCal and go to: http://tinyurl.com/jeamice1