Handel Architects Sustainability Fellowship APPLY SOON
The Handel Architects Sustainability Fellowship seeks to promote sustainable design by sponsoring a full-time summer intern who will further the integration of sustainable design standards into our practice. The individual will work with the firm’s Sustainability Group, collaborating on innovative architectural projects and conducting research on specific topics related to sustainability strategies for hi-rise buildings. At the end of the program the Fellow will compile a report/presentation describing the accomplishments of the Fellowship and present them to the firm.
- Fellowship is open to applicants currently enrolled in an accredited degree program in Architecture with an interest in Sustainability.
- Shows strong interest in sustainability and/or material science as it relates to the built environment.
- Has excellent written, visual and oral communication skills.
A jury composed of leading design professionals will be responsible for selecting the applicant.
$1,000 cash prize and paid summer internship.
- Personal Statement addressing the following question- Why is sustainability important to you and/or the built environment?
- Work Sample- Samples are encouraged to highlight how environmental considerations and sustainable practices are incorporated into your design work.
- Recommendation letter from an advisor, educator or architectural professional.
March 15th 2019 - Deadline for submissions extended