Career Pathways Spring 2019 Events from CE3
The Centers for Educational Equity & Excellence (CE3) is excited to share with you all our Spring 2019 Career Pathways events in collaboration with the Career Center and the Career Counseling Library.
- Navigating Career Fairs Workshop: gain tips and strategies to get the most out of career fairs
- Resume Building Workshop: learn more about how to produce a good resume such as deciding on the best format and tailoring bullet point information
- MBTI Career Assessment Workshops: have access to a free assessment of your Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and learn how best to apply this to professional interviews and in your workplace environments
- Launchpad Events: Join us for food and refreshments and get more support right before heading to the Career Fairs
- Professional Headshots Photoshoots: Need an updated LinkedIn photo? Bring your smiles and join us for headshots which we'll take and edit for free!
First-generation & low-income students highly encouraged to attend!
For more information and registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org.