Summer Intern Position Available at Real Estate Development firm
UNITED GROWTH SUMMER INTERN PROGRAM
Job Title: INTERN
Reports to Department Head
Location San Rafael, CA
Status Part/Full Time/Summer 8:30am-5:30pm
Job Description: Opportunity to work as an Intern with growth potential! This is an excellent opportunity for a college student who wants to learn and grow their knowledge in commercial real estate/development. Ideal candidate will have superb organizational and communications skills and be willing to put in the time to make the most out of this experience.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Highly energetic individual with ability to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Proactive and ability to anticipate needs.
- Must be outgoing and have the ability to connect with individuals on the phone.
- Have written and verbal communicative skills.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure is essential.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and creative.
- Must be professional and polished in demeanor and have ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Good data entry typing skills.
- Strong knowledge of PC, Windows, Internet applications, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must. Microsoft Access (a plus).
- Adept at learning new programs - the position requires one to learn a variety of real estate related software applications. (Exact Sites USA, DealPath, Costar, Retail Lease Trac, Yardi, PayScan, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain reports, records, listings and comparables.
- Drafting proposals/proformas.
- General administrative/clerical work.
- Call outside brokerage companies/prospective tenants for market information and obtain crucial information.
- Various special projects.
- Run market surveys, update surveys, sublease market flyers, update web based sites.
- Research buildings in markets area.