Get design advice from the Jacobs Design Fellows
As we reach the homestretch for the semester, I just want to remind you about the people at Jacobs Hall who are available to assist you on all of your design projects and questions:
Jacobs Design Fellows
The Design Fellows spend dedicated time in Jacobs Hall, participating in design activities and exchanging ideas with students and other members of the institute’s community. Our three current Design Fellows, listed below, are available to share their expertise with you on a wide range of topics.
- Sara Cinnamon, Technical Lead at LUNAR Design
- Euiyoung Kim, postdoctoral scholar in disruptive design in the UC Berkeley Mechanical Engineering department
- Eric Weinhoffer, Prototype Engineer at Bolt
Learn more about Sara's, Euiyoung's, and Eric's backgrounds and sign up for their office hours: http://jacobsinstitute.berkele
y.edu/design-fellows/ (Eric's next office hours are this afternoon!)
Other design resources
- The Student Technology Council holds weekly Adobe Office Hours for students who want to get familiar with Adobe Creative Suite tools. Learn more: https://stc.berkeley.edu/adobe
- Maker Pass holders can also contact the Jacobs Design Specialists and the CITRIS Invention Lab staff for assistance; they conduct equipment trainings, lead workshops, fulfill material store orders, and are available to answer questions about design projects and ideas. Learn more at http://jacobsinstitute.berkele
y.edu/our-space/design-special ists/and http://invent.citris-uc.or g/about-us.html
If you know of other regularly offered design resources out there that I should share, please share!