Career Connections: Arts & Design Tomorrow!
Career Connections are casual networking events for students to meet alumni and professionals in industry! Join us next week for the Arts & Design Career Connections, in collaboration with the Jacobs Institute for Design Innovation.
Career Connections: Arts & Design
Wednesday, February 7
Career Center, 2440 Bancroft Way
Register for updates and reminders: https://berkeley.
List of participating alumni and professionals:
- Yuxu (Grace) Han, User Experience Designer at UC Office of the President - M.Arch. '17
- Negah Nafisi, Founder at Easel Inc. - BS Society & Environment '14; MS Transportation Engineering '16
- Sara Cinnamon, Technical Lead, Health & Medical at Lunar Design - BS Mechanical Engineering '01
- Shaun Tai, Executive Director at Oakland Digital - MA in Architectural & Urban Design; BS in Advertising; BA in Digital Arts '07 (SJSU)
- Heidi Mortensen, Residential Interior Designer at Heidi Mortensen Design - BFA, Fine Arts (Sculpture) '93 (Univ. of Hawaii)
- Yudy Herrera, Designer at Oakland Digital - AA Digital Art Media '16 (DVC)
- Alex Mandel, Interaction Designer at Google - BA Cognitive Science '14
- Joyce Liu, Interaction Designer at Google - BA Cognitive Science '14
- Brian Gee, CG Artist at Super Evil Megacorp - BA Film '94
- Charlotte Brockman, Administrative Manager at San Francisco Playhouse - BA History (Linfield College)
- Lisa O'Reilly, Artist, Founding Director headquarters and Work Place Arts- MA Visual Studies '11; BS Conservation and Resource Studies '99
- Rebecca Goldman, Exhibit Designer at Santa Cruz Museum of Art & History - BA Art Practice & Rhetoric '04