The Fung Fellowship for Wellness and Technology Innovation Program DEADLINE FEBRUARY 1ST
The Fung Fellowship is a unique opportunity for rising juniors to participate in an interdisciplinary fellowship experience at the intersection of public health, design, and digital technology. Students from ALL majors work in teams to create innovative health and wellness solutions to address real-world challenges alongside our community and industry partners. Fung Fellows utilize the iterative human-centered design process, public health principles, and emerging technology, such as VR, AI, machine learning, and blockchain.
As a Fung Fellow you will:
- Explore the Health + Tech space
- Experience the design process from prototype to product
- Embed in communities to co-create with them
- Establish yourself as a young leader in an emerging field
Selected Fung Fellows attend a 3-unit course each semester, are supported in a summer internship, and have the opportunity to apply to a second year honors program.
- Registered student at UC Berkeley
- Rising Junior with a passion for health, wellness, social impact, design, and/or technology
Find out more at our Info Sessions:
- Tuesday, January 23rd at 4:00pm
- Friday, January 26th at 12:00pm
- Sign up and learn more about the FF Info Session here