Parkmerced Robert L. Pender Memorial Scholarship $1000
The Parkmerced Robert L. Pender Memorial Scholarship was established in 2015 by the owners, management, and friends of Parkmerced to encourage the pursuit of career paths in engineering, architecture, urban planning, construction, and related fields. The $1000 scholarship will be awarded to a full-time student pursuing a certificate, undergraduate, or graduate program in engineering, architecture, urban planning, construction, or related field.
The minimum criteria for selection are:
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher;
• Current full time enrollment with good standing in a certificate, undergraduate, or graduate degree program in engineering, architecture, urban planning, construction, or related field (including, but not limited to civil engineering, structural engineering, architecture, interior design, urban planning, construction management, or environmental studies);
• Demonstrated interest in addressing engineering, architecture, or urban planning issue(s);
• One (1) Letter of Recommendation from a current or past professor;
• Submission of a personal statement of 1,000 words or less highlighting candidate’s interest in engineering/architecture/urban planning/construction/related field, relevant experiences and interests, and how this award will contribute to the candidate’s ability to make a meaningful contribution to the respective field.
Please see attached announcement for further details.
Attached PDF Flier: