Music Department hiring work-study admin assistants
We in the Music Department are a reliable and organized student who wishes to find stable campus employment for Spring '18 and coming year(s).
Please see the full job description for details. Position highlights are as follow:
- Admin assistant will support the main office as well as practice desk operations.
- Primary work location is 104 Morrison. In the first 3-4 weeks of the semester, the assistant is expected to be available a few extra hours to work at the practice desk on the ground floor.
- Starting salary is $13.50/hr. Additionally, there will be a possibility of pay rate increase by up to $0.50/hr per semester based on satisfactory performance.
- Must be Work-Study eligible.
- Ability to work 3-hour shifts either or , Monday through Friday is essential; ability to work on Thursday and Friday strongly preferred.
We provide training for our student assistants, including training in basic campus systems, and additionally support their development through guided career planning discussions and informal mentorship opportunities.
If interested, please email email@example.com with the following as PDF attachments:
- Availability to work in Spring 2018
- Amount of Work Study fund