Want to make a difference and get class credit? Learn more at our kick-off meeting Tuesday 1/31 at 7 p.m. at Barrows Hall.
This semester we are hiring interns to work on important campaigns to:
· Urge the University of California to commit to powering all operations with clean, renewable energy by no later than 2050 and for all electricity to come from renewable sources by 2030.
· Ban fracking and other dirty forms of oil drilling. With ample sunshine and wind, we can meet our energy needs in California and grow our economy without endangering the health and safety of our communities.
With a CALPIRG internship you will:
· Learn valuable skills in grassroots organizing and communication
· Gain professional experience
· Work with fun, passionate people
You'll also learn to build and lead teams of volunteers, organize events on campus, and work with the media. And you can even earn course credit.
We also have full-time opportunities for graduating seniors as professional organizers. Our recruitment director, Megan Anderson, will be at the kick-off meeting. If you're interested in hearing more about jobs you should reach out to her at manderson@pirgcampusaction.
come to the kick-off to meet her in person.