Join us at UC Berkeley's job fair specifically for students seeking opportunities that provide a meaningful, positive impact on the world on February 16! If you're interested in fellowship, entry level career, and internship opportunities with a meaningful impact don't miss this event! Recruiters from 50 organizations across diverse industries are eager to share information about what they have to offer.
- @ RSF ,
- Employers: Bay Area Community Resources, Beyond 12, Camp Mendocino, Clarus Power, Fred Finch Youth Center, Justicecorps, Mama Hope, Rising Sun Energy Center, UC Center SacramentoPreview the entire employer directory in Handshake.
Prepare in advance to make a great first impression:1. Update your Handshake profile to the latest information to be recruiting ready! Upload a public resume & sign up for CareerMail while you are in there!
2. Don't miss your favorite employer - Log into Handshake at http://hands
hake.berkeley.edu to review this year's Career Fair Directory. Directory information is updated up to the day of the fair, so be sure to check back frequently!
3. Use the Career Center's resources to update and polish your resume.
4. Watch Career Center Quick Clips on Career Fair Do's and Don'ts
5. Business casual attire is recommendedCurrently enrolled Cal students and Alumni Advantage members only; recruiting all majors! Be sure to bring your UC Berkeley Student ID and many copies of your updated resume to the fair. Registration not necessary.We hope to see you there!