Spring Career Faireach dayRecreational Sports Facility (RSF)
Join us at UC Berkeley's largest career fair of the semester! If you're hoping to land a full-time job after graduating this May or a summer internship this coming summer, don't miss this event!Recruiters from more than 200 companies across diverse industries are eager to share information about their entry-level career and internship positions. *NEW* Tech opportunities are now represented on both days of this fair.
- , @ RSF — Engineering, Science, & Tech Opportunities
- Employers: Amazon/A9/Lab126, Adobe, AppDynamics, Bloomberg R&D, PwC, Cisco Meraki, eBay, GM, IBM, Los Alamos Nat'l Lab, Microsoft, Nordson Corp, Oracle, Western Digital, ZS Associates, & many more!
- , @ RSF — Business, Public Service, & Tech Opportunities
- Employers: CIA, Salesforce, Visa, Uber, Danaher, Genomic Health, Oracle, US Army, Veritas, Micron Technology, Teach for America, Galileo Learning, U.S. Bank, Acumen LLC, FDIC, Triage Consulting & many more!Prepare in advance to make a great first impression:1. Update your Handshake profile to the latest information to be recruiting ready! Upload a public resume & sign up for CareerMail while you are in there!
2. Don't miss your favorite employer - Log into Handshake at http://
handshake.berkeley.edu to review this year's Career Fair Directory. Use the "Career Fair Sessions" drop-down on the event page to search employers by fair day, and take advantage of the other search functions to find employers that fit your needs. Directory information is updated up to the day of the fair, so be sure to check back frequently!
3. Use the Career Center's resources to update and polish your resume.
4. Watch Career Center Quick Clips on Career Fair Do's and Don'ts
5. Business casual attire is recommended
Currently enrolled Cal students and Alumni Advantage members only; recruiting all majors and class-levels! Be sure to bring your UC Berkeley Student ID and many copies of your updated resume to the fair. Registration not necessary.
Monday, January 23, 2017
Spring Career Fair, Jan 25 & 26
Posted by CED Advising Office at 11:07 AM