is looking to hire a current UCB student to work as the Global Engagement Coordinator whose primary responsibilities are to assist with communicating, developing, and managing relationships with the global partners/ affiliates of the center. Students with strong organization and communication skills, and the ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. Priority will be given to students who have work-study and are current sophomores with an expected graduation date of spring or fall 2019. Interested applicants should send a brief statement of interest (one paragraph) and a copy of their resume to Susan Giesecke: email@example.com and Yeri Caesar: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional job details are listed below.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and process visiting scholar/student paperwork
- Plan and coordinate meetings and activities
- Manage and update the global google groups, documents, and calendar
- Help visitors set into the campus life and update them on related campus events.
- Reply to email inquiries.