- General office duties such as reception, filing, copying, data entry, campus deliveries, managing supplies,
- Designing and updating flyers and handouts,
- Assisting with special events and projects, and more.
Only non-CNR students may apply due to privacy rules.
- Basic computer skills,
- General knowledge of campus,
- Effective communication skills,
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed,
- Ability to work with minimal supervision,
- Quick learner, detail-oriented, and reliable
Adobe Creative Suite and other technology/social media experience.
The ideal candidate would be available to work 15-20 hours per week within a 8am-5pm weekday schedule, including Wednesday mornings from 9am-11am, this semester with the potential to continue in Spring 2017.
Pay is $13 hourly.
To apply, submit a statement of interest and resume to Helen Sim at email@example.com. Applications are being reviewed on an on-going basis, as we would like to fill the position as soon as possible.