Small interior design firm located in San Francisco is seeking a talented and motivated intern to assist the design team.
This opportunity will offer a developing interior designer valuable in-depth, hands-on experience within the industry.
Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Creating and organizing project binders
- Assisting with budgeting
- Corresponding and coordinating with vendors and showrooms
- Managing materials library
- Filing and general organization as needed
- Various errands outside the office as needed
Candidate should possess excellent organization and communication skills, should have some knowledge in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and MS Excel and Word. More proficient in MS Excel and Word will be ideal.
This is a paid internship. Flexible hours as well.
If interested, please email cover letter, and resume to email@example.com.