Saturday, October 25, 2014

Green Corps

Hello, my name is Jane Wiedenbeck, and I am a graduate Green Corps, the non-profit Field School for Environmental Organizing. I am getting the word out to graduating seniors at Berkeley about our paid training program in environmental organizing and advocacy.

My Green Corps experience prepared me for the work I do now: planning trainings and helping with staff development for non-profits across the country as the National Administrator for the Public Interest Network. Green Corps has a history of hiring students from Berkeley, and I want to make sure that seniors hear about this opportunity – so I’m working to spread the word far and wide!

Please  reach out to me directly at 303-573-5995 ex 343 or jwiedenbeck@publicinterestnetwork.org with any questions.