Thursday, September 11, 2014
6:00pm to 8:00pm
Clark Kerr Conference Center, Krutch Theater
Network with representatives from 27 consulting firms to learn about full time and summer internship opportunities. Find out about recruiting timelines and application procedures.
Bring your UC Berkeley SID and resumes. All majors, all degree levels and class levels are welcome and professional business attire is recommended.
Prepare in advance to make a great first impression:
1. Update your Callisto profile to make sure your major and graduation date are correct - they will appear on your name tag.
2. To view participating companies (so you can research firms and opportunities ahead of time), view the Career Fair directory from the Shortcuts menu in your Callisto account.
3. Use the Career Center's resources to update and polish your resume
4. Watch Career Center Quick Clips on Career Fair Do's and Don'ts
5. Make sure you know where the Clark Kerr Conference Center is located. It’s not as far as you think, but you can take the AC Transit 49A bus if necessary. The Krutch Theater is in building 14, adjacent to Warring Street.
The Career Center is pleased to co-host this event with Berkeley Consulting, Berkeley Women in Business, The Berkeley Group, and Undergraduate Finance Association/Undergraduate Management Consulting Group. This is a Haas Career Insight event.