TEACH.org is a coalition of public, private and government sponsors who have united for the common good of the American education system. Its mission is to help great candidates find places in today's rapidly evolving classrooms.
Campus organizers will receive training and begin on-campus work in early February. Campus organizers will be responsible for:
· Speaking to classes and student groups
· Planning and executing events
· Working with resource centers and career centers
· Distributing TEACH materials
· Staffing pop-up recruitment centers
· Providing on-campus visibility for TEACH, and using social media to promote the TEACH mission.
For more information or to apply for the position, please contact Nina Scheinman at Nina.Scheinman@teach.org with your current resume and contact information. Please include your area of study and current GPA.