1. Work to institutionalize the internship program into a campus department or organization.
2. Work with the Coordinator to plan spring workshops and trainings for all interns.
3. Communicate professionally with partner companies.
4. Assist other interns in administrative issues.
5. Organize and plan meetings for interns and Coordinator.
6. Complete training for Coordinator position for 2014-2015 or help train a staff member for Coordinator position for 2014-2015.
· UC Berkeley undergraduate student, preferably not graduating this year
· Interest and/or experience in environmental sustainability.
· Available to work 2-5 hours per week (unpaid) during spring semester 2014.
· Available to work 12-14 weeks for 30-40 hours per week (paid) during summer 2014.
· Organized, responsible, able to communicate in a timely and professional manner, willing to take initiative.
· This position will be offered the summer internship at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory with the Chief Sustainability Officer. Experience with coding, data analysis and/or computer science is preferred, but not required.
Number of Openings: 1
Compensation: Pro bono during the spring semester – summer compensation, minimum $12/hr.
Hours/Week: 2-5 hours/week during the semester, 30-40 hours/week during the summer
Reports to: Jacqueline Hsu, CITRIS Sustainability Internship Coordinator
Desired Start Date: ASAP
To Apply: Please send a cover letter expressing your interest and your resume to Jacqueline Hsu, firstname.lastname@example.org, by Dec. 6 at 6pm.