1. Strong marketing background and implementation skills
2. Students must be self-motivated, organized, and professional
3. Have excellent written and oral communication skills
4. Be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
5. Have a flexible work schedule and be available to work during academic breaks, evenings, and weekends
6. Have a valid Class C Driver’s License
To Apply: Please send a cover letter expressing your interest and your resume to Shannon Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm on December 1st. Select applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview by Friday, December 6th, 2013. Please feel free to include any relevant design work or short writing samples for review. Visit the TGIF website to familiarize with the SPROUTS grant application.