Upcoming IDP Changes
IDP Changes Coming April 3, 2012
This April, NCARB will implement the final phase of IDP 2.0, marking the most significant change to the program since it began in the 1970s.
Below is a list of useful resources to help you understand these changes and how they affect your IDP progress. April 3, 2012 will mark the final transition of IDP.
Specific IDP 2.0 NCARB new clips are as follows:
- Understand what IDP 2.0 is:
Through-Internships/~/media/ Files/PDF/Brochure/5600hours- breakdown.pdf
- Understand the rollover of IDP to IDP 2.0:
Through-Internships/IDP-2/~/ media/Files/PDF/Brochure/idp- rollover-guide.ashx
Webcasts/IDP20FinalPhase.aspx? utm_source=NewsClip&utm_ medium=Webcast&utm_campaign= IDP2Tools
- Use the IDP 2.0 Rollover Calculator to see how these changes will affect you:
- Understand the History, Timeline and Process of implementing IDP 2.0
- Take advantage of all the additional IDP 2.0 Resources, including articles and webcasts from NCARB
- Make sure to understand the IDP basics, what it is, and why it exists in the first place:
All experience in the e-EVR prior to noon EDT 3 April 2012 will be rolled over to IDP 2.0 in accordance with the rules in the IDP 2.0 Interns’ Rollover Guide.However, the status of your hours in the e-EVR will have implications as to how you are rolled over to IDP 2.0. Use the above NCARB Resources to understand how these changes and the rollover will affect you!
NCARB administers the Internship Development Program.
Please contact NCARB Customer Service with any questions you may have regarding IDP 2.0: