PAID ReUSE Assistant Manager Position - Due Mon 4/16!
ReUSE is Hiring - PAID Assistant Manager Position
Deadline to apply is Mon 4/16, one week from today!
- Current freshmen or sophomores only
- 5 - 15 hours/week, $11/hour, work study is available
- Contribute to our campus Zero Waste goal by helping oversee and expand the ReUSE program
- Manage ReUSE stations and relations with campus stakeholders, train and maintain a volunteer base, facilitate ReUSE events such as the Reader Giveaway, Clothing Sale, building "reuse before demolition" projects, the Exchange website,
- Design and implement education outreach and material reuse projects and events to show the campus community why reuse is such an important component of waste reduction and sustainability.
- Work closely with ReUSE Manager and Campus Recycling & Refuse Services office
- Currently enrolled freshman or sophomore at UC Berkeley
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Able to work weekends or holidays when needed
- Self-motivated, organized, flexible and professional
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; Design skills favorable
- Ability to carry weights up to 40 pounds
Please submit a cover letter and resume to UCBerkeleyReUSE@gmail.com, highlighting your
experience and interest in the position. Submissions after April 16th will not be considered.
Select applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Questions? UCBerkeleyReUSE@gmail.com or visit reuse.berkeley.edu