New Expedited Enrollment - Still time to earn UC credit abroad this summer!
There is still time to study abroad this summer!
UC Davis Summer Abroad is now accepting Expedited Enrollments for open programs—allowing students to secure their spot in a program in a single day. Extensions will be granted for certain enrollment materials and packets must be postmarked by Friday, April 6th.
Create an account online at https://summer-abroad.ucdavis.
edu/sign-up.aspx to be notified of extended deadlines for select programs.
About UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Open to UC Berkeley students of all majors and class levels – Freshmen, transfer students, graduating seniors are all welcome to enroll!
- Earn 8 units in 4 weeks.
- Courses are UC courses taught by UC Davis faculty.
- UC Berkeley financial aid can travel with you! Note: UC Berkeley students can request a ninth unit of 199 credit to qualify for financial aid.
Summer Abroad 2012 Open Programs (as of April 2nd)
- Argentina: Buenos Aires in Film, Literature and Popular Culture
- Argentina: From Tango to Techno: Music and Culture in the Global City
- Australia: Urban to Outback
- Austria: Vienna: At the Crossroads of Central Europe
- Austria: Sight, Sound and Space: Art, Music and Architecture in Austria
- Brazil: Brazilian Literature, Culture and the Arts – limited space
- Chile: Revolution, Dictatorship, Democracy, Chile: 1970-2012
- China: A Taste of China
- Costa Rica: Costa Rican Communities
- Ecuador: Sustainable Ecuador--From the Andes to the Amazon
- Egypt: Cairo: Something Old, Something New
- France & Switzerland: World Cinema and the European Film Festival
- Germany: East Meets West: Berlin Culture Before and After the Wall
- Germany & Italy: Community Politics and Development in the E.U.
- Ghana: Culture and Development in an African Nation
- Greece: Travelers in Greece
- India: Palaces of the Gods: Texts and Temples in India
- Israel: Arab-Israeli Relations
- Italy: Renaissance Florence and the Birth of Modern Europe
- Italy: Engineering of Historic Constructions
- Japan: Community and Everyday Life in Japan
- Japan: Japanese Popular Culture in Tradition – limited space
- Mexico: Chiapas: Indigenous Literary and Social Movements
- South Korea: Materials for Future Energy Needs
- Taiwan: Modern Literature of Taiwan
- United Kingdom: Castles of Northern Britain
- United Kingdom: Shakespeare—Live!
- United Kingdom: Design in Britain: Inside and Outside Museum Walls
- United Kingdom: Scottish Tales
- United Kingdom: Celtic Connections: Ireland, Scotland & Wales
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 757-8308. We’re here to help!
UC Davis Summer Abroad
Education Abroad Center
University of California, Davis
207 3rd St., Ste. 120
Davis, CA 95616
Phone: (530) 757-8308
Fax: (530) 297-4432https://summerabroad.ucdavis.